Authors: Michael Tomz, Gary King, Langche Zeng
Both versions implement the suggestions described in Gary King and Langche Zeng's "Logistic Regression for Rare Events Data", "Explaining Rare Events in International Relations" and "Estimating Risk and Rate Levels, Ratios, and Differences in Case-Control Studies ". Options for density case-control sampling designs are, at present, only available in the Gauss version.
Stata code is available at https://github.com/iqss-research/relogit.
- Updated versions of ReLogit for R are available as part of the comprehensive statistical package Zelig: Everyone's Statistical Software. Zelig runs within R on all commonly used hardware and operating systems.
Reporting Bugs and Issues: Please use our Github Issue form.
- Questions and feature requests: Discuss the software on our Discussions page.
Installing Relogit for Stata:
- Install from SSC by typing ssc install relogit.
- To install manually, download the package from the link below, and then put the files in the 'plus' directory, under 'r'. To find that directory, type sysdir.
- For documentation, type help relogit
- A helpful package to graph predictive probabilities and confidence intervals from relogitq is available here.